Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just a Tuesday Evening:


I had to bring home work with me this evening.  Oh well.  I do have a light pile of sketches I have from my office to show.  I love to sketch product ideas if you haven't gathered that yet.  Just finished a bottle of pinot noir.  It turned out to be very simple in palette.  Not to complex.  And for $15.99, (not including tax,) it's not too bad.  This pinot noir is from Chimney Creek from South Island, New Zealand 2007.  Anyway, it tasted fairly well with my sushi and salmon roe.  Ok.  Until next time, keep passion for design with a great bottle of wine!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your illustrations are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as professional apparel people, I don't have to comment on your illustrations, but prefer to pick up the idea of discussing the velvet feeling of those wonderous wines, I'll open a local (that is albanian) pinot noir, to brieve you its character and song. cheers steven

    ReplyDelete